Davies Craig Electric Water Pump Kit with Install Kit - Subaru WRX 2006-2007 / STI 2008+
Manufacturer Part # 30271861
The Davies Craig Electric Water Pump system is an externally mounted water pump that replaces your conventional belt driven water pump. This allows for less rotational resistance in the engine as the provided Davies Craig OEM water pump replacement now acts as an idler pulley, while the electric water pump does all of the work.
What makes this water pump an exciting system is the ability to manage the operation of your EWP (electric water pump) by varying the speed of your pump in response to coolant temperature, and manage the control of your electronic thermatic fan.
The controller itself will vary the speed of your EWP is targeting, and lock in that desired temperature. If the target should go over 3 degrees C over the target, the controller will run your radiator fan until the target temps are fully restored. The Davies Craig Electric Water Pumps comply with both 12 and 24 volt systems.
Included in the kit are:
• A prominent blue liquid crystal display screen. This is also suitable for all 12V and 24V electrical systems with relevant displays.
• Genuine thermometer, with coolant and targeted/set temp. displays.
• Diagnostic check and warm-up signals.
• 9 targeted/set coolant temperatures, 60C (140F) to 100C (212F).
• Flashing EWP logo signifying water pump is in operation.
• Davies Craig Thermatic fan logo, circulating signifying fan in operation.
• Flashing high and low voltage regulators.
• Low and high temp indicators.
• Audible alarm if the coolant temps exceed 100 degrees C, if the coolant exceeds 10 degrees of target, and if the coolant doesn’t exceed 40 degrees within 5 minutes of startup.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.