Turbosmart Comp-Gate40 Wastegate Blue - Universal
Manufacturer Part # TS-0505-1009
Bundle Savings:MSRP: $358.74
RallySport Direct is proud to carry high-performance turbocharged components and accessories brought to you by Turbosmart. Turbosmart designs and manufactures top quality turbocharged components to improve the power and performance of your vehicle.
On this page, you are looking at the Turbosmart Comp-Gate 40 Universal External Wastegate. This component has been designed to provide your vehicle with optimal boost control.
Here are the details:
- Compact design allows for fitment into tight engine bays
- Ideal for street and racing applications
- New actuator housing allows for reduced height by 25%
- 99mm to make this wastegate the most compact within its class
- Unique locking ring makes changing the spring easy
- Locking ring also allows the cap to be indexed in 12 different positions
- Highest flowing wastegate in its class
- Comes provided with inlet and outlet weld flanges
- Includes v-band clamps, valve seat, vacuum fittings, blank plugs, and locking ring tool
- Blue finish
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Spring pressure LGTMATT 4 months agoAnswer
I just purchased this wastegate along with gs uppipe. I was wondering which spring initially comes with the ewg, my tuner suggested I use a 14psi rated spring.
A: The spring that comes with the wastegate is rated at 14psi, so it should work well for your setup.
Marcus E. 2 months ago
This Part Fits
This item is non application specific.
Please verify compatibility before purchase. May require some modification for proper installation.