RallySport Direct is proud to provide the automotive enthusiast with a great selection of Red Line Fluids.
On this page, you are looking at the Red Line Heavy Shock Proof Gear Oil. The Shock Proof can be used by itself or as a cocktail depending on what application you choose to use it on.
Here are more details:
- Features a unique lubricant containing a suspension of solid microscopic particles as an extreme pressure agent along with a unique solid dispersion which cushions gear teeth to help prevent tooth breakage which allows the use of lower viscosities.
- Acts like a liquid grease as the viscosity characteristics allow the lubricants to resist throw-off and provide the protection of a greater film thickness with a relatively light fluid viscosity which offers the "best of both worlds" balance of low drag and superior protection.
- Works in a variety of differential and transmissions.
- Recommended for heavily-loaded racing differentials and transmissions. Off-road racing and problem gearboxes.
- Provides a film thickness similar to a 75W250 grade while providing the same low fluid fiction as a SAE 75W90 oil.
Note that the Red Line Heavy Shock Proof should not be used with pumps, filters, and with small lines as this fluid is designed for wet sump or splash type lubrication.
Sold individually in a 1 US Quart container.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Aftermarket Gears? SubiWRX03 4 months agoAnswer
If I do aftermarket ra gears in my 2003 wrx 5spd would this oil be good for higher horsepower applications?
A: This should work just fine on a high HP application.
Luis L. 3 months ago
Q: 13 WRX happyhippy46054275 3 years agoAnswer
COULD I USE THIS FOR MY 2013 WRX 5 SPEED TRANS
A: This fluid can be used in a WRX transmission, however we recommend mixing it with 75W90 gear oil because this fluid is very thick.
Zach G. 3 years ago
Q: which is better for a daily driver and track use? Manuel2011STI 4 years agoAnswer
lightweight gear oil or heavy gear oil??
A: Here is a link to the gear oil by Redline that we would recommend for daily driving and a little bit of track use: http://www.rallysportdirect.com/Redline-75W90NS-Gear-Oil-1QT
guest57853c642a8d25b5018c44a7 4 years ago
This Part Fits
This item is non application specific.
Please verify compatibility before purchase. May require some modification for proper installation.