AEM Standalone EMS Series 2 - Toyota Supra 1993-1998
Manufacturer Part # 30-6100
This is a complete standalone Engine Management System that allows you to make super-hero horsepower, all while retaining creature comforts such as AC, cruise control while utilizing your factory speedometer, and tachometer.
This is a complete plug and play Standalone EMS system that still uses your original equipped wiring harness. Install the AEM V2 EMS, and install any additional sensors that are required for your vehicle, and you’re ready to be tuned. However make sure your car is tuned and operated by a trusted professional.
The AEM EMS is Wimdows compatible and will work with 2000, XP,NT 98, 95, ME. The AEMTUNER software is fully adjustable, and allows tuners to alter any of the engine control aspects of the vehicle.
Here are just some of the features of the AEM Series 2 EMS:
• Plugs directly into your vehicles OEM ECU harness
• Utilizes all factory sensors
• Includes start up calibrations
• System is completely enabled and unlocked
• Context sensitive help eases tuning process
• All maps can be password protected from unauthorized users changing or sharing current maps
• Windows compatible
• 8 direct-fire coil outputs
• 16 general-purpose outputs
• 8 definable switch inputs
• 4 EGT inputs with fuel control
• 1MB of internal data logging
• Electronic boost control
• Full idle control
• Programmable traction control
• Software definable knock control
• Two step launch control
• User configuration soft-cut rev limiters
• Wet or dry nitrous control’
• Tune using new USB communication port or serial port
• Compatible with all AEM gauges
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.