We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
COBB Tuning Stage 2 CARB Power Package
Ford Focus ST 2013-2014
Features & Product Details
The COBB Stage 2 CARB Power Package has been designed to add more power and performance to the Ecoboost platform. COBB Tuning has invested counted hours in research and testing to develop an effective kit that will increase horsepower, and torque while improving throttle response and reducing turbo lag. Best of all, this kit is CARB approved for those of you who live in areas that have to abide by these guidelines.
This kit begins with the COBB Tuning V2 Front Mount Intercooler Kit. This intercooler is 57% larger than the factory core that will provide charge temperatures up to 100 degrees cooler. This provides a larger surface area coverage to provide cooler and more efficient temperatures for the turbocharger. Included with the V2 Intercooler Kit are aluminum intercooler pipes. These pipes will not expand under pressure or degrade over time, providing faster boost delivery under acceleration. These pipes have been powder-coated a nice black finish to blend in well with the engine bay and to have extra protection against rust and corrosion. Additionally, this intercooler kit will come with silicone couplers and the provided clamps to make it ready for installation.
Next included is the V3 Accessport.
The Accessport is one of the best-selling and utilized ECU tuning devices employed by many cars on a worldwide scale. The latest Accessport features a large,full-color higher resolution screen to monitor up to 6 parameters in real time. The Accessport is fully customizable which includes adjustments to the colors, the layout, as well as the mounting options. Additionally, the V3 Accessport features more processing power, more memory, and more storage to flash faster while giving the user the ability to save all the maps and logs.
Here are some additional features:
• Realtime Tuning: Changes can be made to the map in real-time while the engine is running. This speeds up the tuning process and allows for quick changes to powerful features such as launch control, flat foot shifting, and map switching.
• Adjust idle: Adjust engine idle on the fly to help compensate for aftermarket accessories such as light weight flywheels, as well as upgraded cams. Separate Accessport menus allow for idle speeds to be adjusted for AC ON and AC OFF functions.
• Adjust Timing (STI Models Only): You can reduce the timing on the fly to compensate for bad pump fuel.
• Flat Foot Shifting (STI Models Only): Keep the throttle on the floor during shifts and maintain boost levels between gears with the customizable RPM setting.
• Launch Control (STI Only): Set the RPM threshold for performance launching the car from a stop. This builds boost and generates instantaneous power from the line.
To add more power, COBB includes the Cold Air Intake. This intake system is a direct replacement of your factory intake which can be highly restricted. Cold air intakes are one of the most beneficial upgrades to a turbocharged vehicle because it frees the turbocharger from the restrictions of the factory intake which allows the turbo to breathe like it should to make more power.
COBB includes a Rear Moto Mount in the Stage 2 Kit. After all, you're making more power now and it could be testing the limits of your factory mount. This mount includes an 85 Durometer bushing encased in a 6061 billet aluminum mount. This mount will come with zinc hardware.
Finally, a CARB sticker is provided along with a COBB badge is included to show your support for one of your favorite go-fast suppliers and to let others know where you got these great parts from.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.