Cosworth Supercharger Stage 2 Power Package - Scion FR-S 2013-2016 / Subaru BRZ 2013+ / Toyota 86 2017+
Manufacturer Part # 20046685
Bundle Savings:MSRP: $6,750.00
As low as $5,082.96
Developed and validated using the same methods employed in their motorsport and automotive OEM programmes, Cosworth is uniquely able to deliver the essential mix of performance and reliability. Cosworth does not simply provide a collection of parts - all performance upgrades are not the same, so choose Cosworth for your vehicle.
Stage 2 provides a direct replacement air filter, thermostat, a water-to-air intercooler, and the Cosworth designed supercharger and intake manifold to lift the stock peak power output by 60hp. If you already have Stage 1.3 you will have a gain of 80hp over stock!
- Positive Displacement Supercharger
- Cosworth Branded Intake Manifold
- Cosworth High Efficiency Radiator & Air / Water Intercoolers
- Pump for Air/Water Intercoolers
- Supercharger Inlet Assembly
- Intercooler/Radiator hoses
- Cosworth Front Drive Belt
- Wiring loom
- Pressure sensor
- Installation Hardware Including Fittings, Brackets, Etc.
- 60Hp power increase with stock exhaust
- 80Hp power increase with Stage 1.3 exhaust
- When used with Cosworth Stage 1 kits, the power is validated by Cosworth as being that quoted, above.
- May still be used without the Stage 1 kits, however it will remain unvalidated.
- Significant increase in both power and torque
- Does not require expert fitting knowledge and well within competence of home mechanics
- Does not require intrusive parts inside the engine, (i.e. pistons, rods, etc)
- Offers an upgrade path to Cosworth Stages 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 kits which utilise a performance exhaust that releases even more power, (up to 30hp increase over stock on the 1.3 kit)
- Supercharger is ‘positive displacement’ which is a variation of Rootes. The variation is a curved vane rotor that is more efficient and is used by Mercedes, Ford, etc.
- Power delivery of a ‘PD blower’ is instant, unlike a turbo or rotrex type supercharger.
- Power output is up to 280bhp for Stage 2 however, the supercharger chosen for this task is rated at 22,000 rpm – higher than anyone eles’s and they believe is good for up to 380bhp for those who wish to have custom maps installed!!! (will require forged internals though).
- The charge cooler capacity is significantly larger than other kits on the market, yet has been packaged in such a way that no modifications to the vehicle trim or underbonnet are required.
- The water to air charger cooler was chosen as it offers a more stable power output and is less dependent on under-bonnet temperatures. This means power should be consistent, (they know that other kits tend to run hot and the hotter they get, the lower the power output becomes). The Cosworth kit has double the cooling capacity of their closest competitor.
- Unlike other kits, Cosworth supplies a new 3-Bar MAP / MAF sensor that is fitted after the intercooler. This means that the ECU is using correctly measured air temp, rather than derived temp from a calculation. They believe they are unique in this area!.
- The Cosworth supercharger DOES NOT consume oil. This is another unique feature and makes it virtually maintenance free other than regular oil and filter changes as standard.
- The Cosworth kit is rated much higher than the Stage 2 kit offered here. This means that should the owner wish to push the car harder, they will not need to replace the Cosworth kit.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
Rick C. 2 years ago
We have had this installed on our FR-S for more than a year and have been nothing but pleased. The power is instant and pulls hard to redline. The quality of the kit is above OEM, and the kit almost looks OEM as well, just super clean all around. If you are looking for something that you can beat on all day long without any issues, the Cosworht kit is perfection.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Stage 2. Ndivnienfiendw 5 months agoAnswer
Includes ecutek and maps in the price? Thanks
A: This kit does not include tuning calibrations.
Jared A. 3 months ago
Q: Fitment Subieguy 7 months agoAnswer
Will this fit a 2016 wrx? Since it has the same fa20 engine as the brz?
A: This is not a confirmed fitment for the 2016 WRX, even though it shares the same engine.
Riley D. 7 months ago
Q: Supercharger noise Drewskie 2 years agoAnswer
Is there any noticeable noise from the supercharger under load. Is there a whine noticeable from the cabin while driving. How does in cabin noise compare to say a Sprintex supercharger. Thanks
A: There is a bit of noise, but it is pretty subdued. The Sprintex will be more noticeable in terms of sound.
Josh P. 2 years ago
Q: 2016 2016 scion 2 years agoAnswer
Will your power packages work on the 2016 scion frs?
A: Yes it will. You can enter your vehicle in the filter for confirmed fitments, or find them on the left hand side of the product page.
Trevor C. 2 years ago
Q: Cosworth Stage 2 Petrken 3 years agoAnswer
Hi! fuel injectors included? Lastly, there are some potential compressor? Can I get it if you set 400HP forged piston?
A: Fuel injectors are not included with this kit, and they are not required. The supercharger is capable of about 380hp, but upgraded engine internals and custom tuning would be required.
Zach G. 3 years ago