On this page, you are looking at the Cosworth Stage 2 Power Package that combines the Cosworth Supercharger along with the Cosworth EcuTek ECU Programming Kit.
There is also an optional Pulley Upgrade available what will add 1.5PSI of boost with an extra increase in power between 15-20WHP that can be selected before purchase.
Here are the features with the Cosworth Supercharger:
- Positive Displacement Supercharger
- Cosworth Branded Intake Manifold
- Cosworth High-Efficiency Radiator & Air / Water Intercoolers
- Pump for Air/Water Intercoolers
- Supercharger Inlet Assembly
- Intercooler/Radiator Hoses
- Cosworth Front Drive Belt
- Wiring Loom
- Pressure sensor
- Installation Hardware Including Fittings, Brackets, Etc
Other benefits include:
- 60Hp power increase with stock exhaust
- 80Hp power increase with Stage 1.3 exhaust
- When used with Cosworth Stage 1 kits, the power is validated by Cosworth as being that quoted, above.
- May still be used without the Stage 1 kits, however, it will remain unvalidated.
- A significant increase in both power and torque
- Does not require expert fitting knowledge and well within the competence of home mechanics
- Does not require intrusive parts inside the engine, (i.e. pistons, rods, etc)
- Offers an upgrade path to Cosworth Stages 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 kits which utilize a performance exhaust that releases even more power, (up to 30hp increase over stock on the 1.3 kit)
- Supercharger is ‘positive displacement’ which is a variation of Rootes. The variation is a curved vane rotor that is more efficient and is used by Mercedes, Ford, etc.
- Power delivery of a ‘PD blower’ is instant, unlike a turbo or Rotrex type supercharger.
- Power output is up to 280bhp for Stage 2 however, the supercharger chosen for this task is rated at 22,000 rpm – higher than other designs and they believe is good for up to 380bhp for those who wish to have custom maps installed!!! (will require forged internals though).
- The charge cooler capacity is significantly larger than other kits on the market, yet has been packaged in such a way that no modifications to the vehicle trim or under the bonnet are required.
- The water to air charger cooler was chosen as it offers a more stable power output and is less dependent on under-bonnet temperatures. This means power should be consistent, (they know that other kits tend to run hot and the hotter they get, the lower the power output becomes). The Cosworth kit has double the cooling capacity of their closest competitor.
- Unlike other kits, Cosworth supplies a new 3-Bar MAP / MAF sensor that is fitted after the intercooler. This means that the ECU is using correctly measured air temp, rather than derived temp from a calculation. They believe they are unique in this area!.
- The Cosworth supercharger DOES NOT consume oil. This is another unique feature and makes it virtually maintenance free other than regular oil and filter changes as standard.
- The Cosworth kit is rated much higher than the Stage 2 kit offered here. This means that should the owner wish to push the car harder, they will not need to replace the Cosworth kit.
Here are the details of the Cosworth EcuTek ECU Programming Kit which you can tube for but not limited to:
- Launch Control
- Flat Foot Shifting
- Downshift Auto Blip
- Throttle Mapping
- Per Gear Rev Limits
Note that you have the option of choosing what pulley size to suit your power goals for an additional price.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
Cosworth Supercharger Stage 2 Power PackageIncludes Air Filter No
Includes Airbox No
Includes Catback No
Includes Downpipe No
Includes Intake No
Includes Tune No
Includes EMS No
Installation Hardware Included Yes
Includes Exhaust Heatshield No
Cosworth EcuTek ECU Programming KitBase Map Included No
Data Logging No
Model Specific Yes
Plug and Play Yes
Staged Maps Included No
Wiring Required No