We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
COBB Tuning AccessPORT V3 with TCM Support
Nissan GT-R 2009-2014
Features & Product Details
The new AccessPort features TCM support for the GTR. So you get to keep all the features about the current AccessPort, but now it also has the ability to reflash the Transmission Control Module with performance enhancing software. With that said, COBB Tuning has implemented Clutch Touch Point adjustment via the AccessPORT, offering +/-7 levels of adjustment to set clutch drag right where the driver wants it. This is a live adjustment that does not require a TCM reflash, simply select the desired level of the Clutch Touch Point engagement, hit Enter and drive!
TCM support offers Clutch Capacity adjustment, which controls the hydraulic pressure applied to the clutch plates. Yet another on the fly adjustment without the need for a reflash, simply select Clutch Capacity from the AccessPORT menu to reveal +/-7 levels of adjustment to control clutch clamping force. Higher horsepower GT-R's can eliminate unwanted clutch slip with a +2 or +3 level of Clutch Capacity.
Features: - Easy installation, no need to remove and ship off your ECU, no mechanical or computer skills necessary (built in recovery mode fail safe)
- Takes only a few minutes to install
- Connects to your vehicle via the OBD-II port conveniently located under your dash
- Pre-calibrated to maximize performance of stock or modified vehicles
- Easy-to-read color display
- Update over the Internet to stay up-to-date with the latest features
- Read and clear engine trouble codes (DTC) yourself, eliminating trips to the dealership
- Ability to clear dash lights (stored DTC codes) from ECU, BCM, Multi-AV, IPDM, Pre-crash Seat Belt, Meter/M&A, and Adaptive HL computers
- Ability to turn off the dreaded Bonnet Light
- Not a piggyback - once vehicle's computer has been programmed by the AccessPORT, it can be removed and the settings will stay on your computer.
- Not just an ECU reflash - AccessPORT features enhancements such as map switching, reading DTCs, performance monitors and more
- May be uninstalled at any time, reverting your ECU with the data stored on it prior to installation
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
REVIEWS & CUSTOMER MEDIA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Nissan GT-R Cobb flash. Nickbaco4 years agoHello, I recently purchased a 2011 premium Nissan GT-R. The thing about this model as you may know is that it does not offers the same 0-60 time as the later models. My question is, which Cobb Tunning port can descrease my nissans 0-60 time. Thank you
0 of 0 people found the following answer helpful
A: This AccessPort can increase HP and torque depending on certain mods and the map you choose. We would like to inform you that use of launch control (stock or modified) may cause damage to the transmission and drive train.Chris W. @ RallySport Direct 4 years ago
- 0 of 0 people found the following answer helpful