We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
COBB Tuning AccessPORT V3
Ford Focus RS 2016+
Features & Product Details
The new COBB TUNING V3 Accessport is now available for your vehicle. The Accessport is one of the best-selling and utilized ECU tuning devices employed by many cars on a worldwide scale. The latest Accessport features a large,full-color higher resolution screen to monitor up to 6 parameters in real time. The Accessport is fully customizable which includes adjustments to the colors, the layout, as well as the mounting options. Additionally, the V3 Accessport features more processing power, more memory, and more storage to flash faster while giving the user the ability to save all the maps and logs.
Here are some additional features:
• Realtime Tuning: Changes can be made to the map in realtime while the engine is running. This speeds up the tuning process and allows for quick changes to powerful features such as launch control, flat foot shifting, and map switching.
• Adjust idle: Adjust engine idle on the fly to help compensate for aftermarket accessories such as light weight flywheels, as well as upgraded cams. Separate Accessport menus allow for idle speeds to be adjusted for AC ON and AC OFF functions.
• For those running 91 octane fuel, at stage one you can see an average of 3% peak HP and 11% max HP along with peak TQ at 7% and max TQ at 13%.
• For those running 93 octane fuel, at stage one you can see an average of 5% peak HP and max HP at 13%, along with peak TQ at 7% and max TQ at 13%.
Additional features include an in-vehicle mount with an on/off switch, and users can further customize their accessports with interchangeable faceplates.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.