Killer B Motorsport Aluminum Oil Pan Package - Subaru Models (inc. 2002-2014 WRX/ 2004+ STI)
Manufacturer Part # PPBC
This is the Ultimate Ultimate Ultimate Killer B Motorsport Oil Pan Package.
Killer B Motorsport Aluminum Oil Pan
The Killer B Motorsport V4 Performance Cast Oil pan is designed to reliably meet the demands of high-performance Subaru Engines used on street or track applications.
- This Oil Pan holds an extra 1.4 quarts of oil, over 30% increase in capacity over the OEM one. This Oil Pan was designed to work with their Ultimate Oil Pickup (OEM ones are known to break), but can be modified to work with the OEM pickup.
- This oil pan works with almost all headers and all are fit and leak tested before leaving Killer B Motorsport. There have been reported issues of fitment issues with some Invidia headers, but not all.
- Each pan comes with an OEM sized drain port as well as one 1/2" NPT Port. You will need to get a plug for the NPT port if you don't plan on using a quick drain valve or anything else.
- OEM Belly pan will need to have a small piece trimmed on some models.
- Turbo EJ20 engines will need to change to the STi dipstick and tube or simply mark the old dipstick with a new full mark.
Killer B Motorsport Oil Baffle Windage Tray
Features and Advantages of the Killer B Motorsport Windage Tray / Baffle over the OEM piece.
- Closed rear section to prevent oil from sloshing into the crank under hard acceleration and aggressive shifts.
- Block contoured profile to minimize oil returning from the heads interfering with the crank
- Directional louvers prevent oil in the pan from splash/sloshing into the crank.
- Low profile design to control windage and strip oil from the crank immediately to reduce oil “roping” on the crank.
- Improved oil entry to the pan/pickup to help prevent oil starvation.
- Made from stainless steel for long life, durability and corrosion resistance.
So what’s all this mean? It means more power due to the reduction in oil interfering with the rotation of the crank and allowing it to spin more freely. Unless it’s in the bearings, anytime oil comes in contact with the cranks or connecting rods it robs power. Reduction of oil splashing and beating off crank & connection rods will also lower oil temperatures.
Killer B Motorsport Ultimate Oil Pickup
We have all heard the horror stories. You’re just driving down the road minding your own business and then boom your engine blows without warning.
- This ULTIMATE OIL PICKUP uses a .12” thick double bracket, 3X OEM oil pickup tube thickness and a brace between bracket and oil pickup tube to further strengthen the assembly. This is a super duty, engineered solution. No other vendor has anything this rugged available.
- Works with all Turbo EJ25 motors in the WRX/STI as well as some others cars with OEM oil pans as well as the Killer B Oil Pan. Turbo EJ20 cars will need to have a Turbo EJ25 oil pan installed to use this pickup.
- 2004-2005 Forester XT and 2005 Legacy GT / OXT will need to verify their oil pan before ordering. In late 2005 Subaru changed the sump on those cars to match the Impreza lineup.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
Owner 2015 Subaru Wrx Sti
AlinVlad 3 months ago
Hey there . Question? This oil pan package it's fit on 2015 Subaru Wrx Sti Sedan ? i don't see this year on the list . Thank You!
E 7 months ago
Install is pretty straight forward. Do you self a favor and buy a non Aluminum drain plug. One of the best deals you will find out there.
Killer B Aluminum Oil Pan
dzero196 2 years ago
I was impressed with the quality of the pan, however the pan didn't come with plugs for the holes. The hardware was absolute crap, the oil baffle came with only 2 of the 4 baffle bolts, and the baffle was too tight for standard hex bolts. Next the oil pan bolts, 4 of the bolts were too long for my ej257 block, unfortunately i didn't notice till after i stripped the first bolt. Over all a disappointing product.
Killer B Oil Pan Package
vrhaug9556 3 years ago
So my old OE oil pan began to leak through the side as a result of corrosion from being driven on salted roads. The hardest parts of installing everything was removing the dipstick tube and breaking the seal on the old pan. I did everything on jack stands, loosened the motor mounts and lifted the engine to get to the four bolts in the back. I wasn't worried about harming the OE pan so after a few whacks with a rubber hammer I knocked it loose. Pulling the dip stick tube was the hardest part since there's no easy way to grab it. I eventually broke it loose and the rest was easy. I took off the old pick up and windage tray and replaced everything with the Killer B components. I installed a magnetic drain plug and quick drain valve on the pan, installed the pan with all of the hardware provided and haven't had any issues since. The Killer B pan rides a little lower so if you like to off road your WRX keep that in mind. Otherwise the install is not super difficult and can be done in a day with minimal tools as I do not have a shop or even a garage to work in. The windage tray is superior to the OE one and so is the pick up. It's a costly upgrade but well worth it if you have to replace the oil pick up or pan. I haven't had any issues with leaking oil since I installed this setup and I'm running a full synthetic.
house03 3 years ago
I really can't believe there is no review on this as a package! It's a no brainer to get this as a package deal. It's built superbly, and looks as though it will outlive anything I will ever throw at it! I run this set up with 400 to the wheels on a stock oil cooler, and have yet to see over 210 degrees oil temp in the pan, and nothing over 220 while Keith at AWDTuning was flogging my car on the dyno! (Probably more than 100 runs in two days.) Killer B, if I had more than two thumbs to give up, I would! Outstanding work!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Version differences dfponce 2 months agoAnswer
The description calls out for V2, but V4 is their latest iteration. Is there any difference between the two and will V4 be offered if specified?
A: V4 is our latest cast version. When we update any design, we no longer sell older versions unless there is a special request.
[email protected] 13 days ago
Q: EJ205 fitment Nelson Asay 3 months agoAnswer
Hi! I asked this question a while back ago. Haven't heard anything. But it's ok, I just wanted to know, What is need or what has to be done to make this a full bolt on for a EJ205 on a 2003 wrx? Thanks RSD!
A: You will need to switch to the STI/EJ25 dipstick to run this pan.
Marcus E. 1 month ago
Q: Ej207 compatibility Joe 3 months agoAnswer
The description says 2.0 motors will need a 2.5 oilpan to work with pickup tube. I have an 02 wrx with a v8 ej207 jdm motor. Will this kit fit my car and will I need to change the dipstick or dipstick tube? Thanks Joe
A: This will fit your car and you will need to change to the 2.5L dipstick.
Jared A. 1 month ago
A: I ended up contacting Killer B with a pic of my OE pan and the dipstick and tube do not need to be replaced. Some 207’s (JDM) do require a swap but my version 8 does not. I’m not positive but I think version 8 and after dipsticks and tubes do not need to be replaced. Here is a pic of my pan for 207 owners looking to buy this kit. I think but am not positive that a square shaped pan will require a new tube and dipstick.
Joe 1 month ago
Q: Dipstick and other mods Nelson Asay 4 months agoAnswer
So can I use any sti dipstick? also what else do I have to do, to make this a direct fit. I have the ej20 motor 2003 wrx sedan. Thanks!
Q: quick drain valve suggestions? 2014 WRX 5 months agoAnswer
I'm going to have NWRS install this for me on my 2014 wrx for the increased capacity of oil, the replacement oil pickup for peace of mind over the stock pickup, and the baffle I'm sure completes the deal. My question is what type of quick drain valve would you suggest because RSD doesn't have any in 1/2NPT (they seem to all be in M20 and other sizes). If I use the Fumoto M20-1.5 Valve on the M20 hole then I can't find a magnetic drain plug for the 1/2NPT hole.
A: I am about to make all your dreams come true for that 1/2 NPT drain plug https://www.rallysportdirect.com/part/oil-drain-plugs/dim-1-2npt-dimple-magnetic-oil-drain-plug-1-2-npt
Megan L. 5 months ago