We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Features & Product Details
These are the Tein H Tech lowering springs. These aprticular springs are specific for the 2015+ Subaru WRX/STI Sedan. The Tein H Techs were designed to improve both looks and handling. These were designed and tested in North America to be used with OEM or aftermarket shocks.
Furthermore, these springs feature:
• Chrome Vanadium construction
• Progressive spring rate design
• Gold powder coated finish
• 1-year manufactures defect and sag warranty which covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise. Does not cover powder coating and finish.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
REVIEWS & CUSTOMER MEDIA
The drop height is .4 " in the front and .2" in the rear for the STI. However this product lists only the drop height in metric and standard form...for the WRX. (.9" in front and .8" in rear) It fits both models but the drop height is very different, please update!
Spring is awesome. The ride is better than stock, levels out more quiclkly, and the drop in height is great.