We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Process West Top Mount Intercooler w/Shroud Kit Black
Q: Fitment of Greddy fv with atp flange on 2004 sti shockwave3 years agoI am upgrading from hks sqv 3 to a Greddy fv on atmospheric setup seeing if there would be any fitment issue on this inter cooler I plan on going with
0 of 0 people found the following answer helpful
A: A lot of aftermarket BOV's will work with this top mount we, unfortunately, cannot confirm fitment.Luis L. @ RallySport Direct 3 years ago
- 0 of 0 people found the following answer helpful
Q: Hood Compatability StarryBoar3 years agoHi for those of us with an aftermarket hood (i.e. Carbon) will the shroud still fit? What are we supposed to secure it too? Thanks RSD.
1 of 1 people found the following answer helpful
A: If your hood uses the stock shroud, then you could use this one. You would want to use the hardware that your OEM one comes with.Tyler G.
- 1 of 1 people found the following answer helpful