Process West Verticooler Top Mount Intercooler - Subaru Forester XT 2009-2013
Manufacturer Part # PWTMIC15B
RallySport Direct is proud to carry the Process West Verticooler. This unconventional slant-mount intercooler design increases rapid air-charge cooling long with a better flow path efficiency to improve the performance of your vehicle. This takes the top-mount design to another level that guarantees better performance and improved engine durability.
Here are the key features:
- Combines the advantages of a large and free-flowing core that mounts this new intercooler at a 15° near verticle angle at the engine bay
- New hood duct design included that force-feeds external airflow straight onto the intercooler fins
- The mounting angle creates a highly efficient air exit path which pushes air down the engine bay and out of the underside of the car
- Largest volume of any aftermarket top mount style intercooler
- Comes provided with multi-layered silicone fiber couplers
- Comes provided with all the required brackets and hardware to make the Verticooler ready for the installation
- Black finish
Please note if you purchased a VertiCooler from RallySport Direct before 03/27/2015 and you require the newly designed bracket, please contact our Customer Service Team.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
Didn't fit my Forester S-Edition
toxa 666 1 month ago
It took nearly a week to install this masterpiece on my Forester S-Edition! I have a feeling that Process West haven't tested it with LHD Forester: after installing the intercooler there is no space for stock bypass valve. I had to replace the brake fluid tank with the RHD version :(
Evan M. 7 months ago
I have had this installed for a while now and have had zero issues. The quality Process West offers is incredible and everything was included for the complete install. I like how direct the airflow is through in hood scoop. Highly recommend this intercooler!