Process West Verticooler Top Mount Intercooler - Subaru WRX 2015+
Manufacturer Part # PWTMIC14
Bundle Savings:MSRP: $989.00
RallySport Direct is proud to carry the Process West Verticooler. This unconventional slant-mount intercooler design increases rapid air-charge cooling long with a better flow path efficiency to improve the performance of your vehicle. This takes the top-mount design to another level that guarantees better performance and improved engine durability.
Here are the key features:
- Combines the advantages of a large and free-flowing core that mounts this new intercooler at a 15° near verticle angle at the engine bay
- New hood duct design included that force-feeds external airflow straight onto the intercooler fins
- The mounting angle creates a highly efficient air exit path which pushes air down the engine bay and out of the underside of the car
- Largest volume of any aftermarket top mount style intercooler
- 400mm Flow length x 205mm stack height x 1200 thick
- Comes provided with multi-layered silicone fiber couplers
- Comes provided with all the required brackets and hardware to make the Verticooler ready for the installation
- Silver finish
Please note if you purchased a VertiCooler from RallySport Direct before 03/27/2015 and you require the newly designed bracket, please contact our Customer Service Team.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
Cusco strut bar fits with this intercooler.
Daku871133269 5 months ago
The strut bar just barely fits with the intercooler. I do have Perrin engine mounts and I don't know if they lower the engine at all. In the picture the bar did rub on the wield on top of the intercooler but I have since wiggled it around and got it to fit without touching the bar.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: 2018 WRX Premium Fitment AI108 7 months agoAnswer
Will this TMIC fit on the 2018 WRX premium? I see the 2018 base and limited listed below, but not the premium. Any reason why? Thanks in advance!
A: Sorry for any confusion! It looks like we just missed the Premium, as it will work for the Base, Limited and Premium. We will have this updated asap!
Brady R 7 months ago
Q: BPV Fitment Gilbie 10 months agoAnswer
Does the Verticooler cause any fitment issues for aftermarket BPV? I understand in the past they had this issue, but it was my understanding this is because the BPV is mounted on the intercooler rather than underneath like the FA20 motors. Is this correct?
A: As the BPV is located near the turbocharger on the FA20 this Process West Verticooler will not cause fitment issues.
Jared A. 10 months ago