Hawk HP Plus Front Brake Pads - Ford Focus ST 2013+
Manufacturer Part # HB712N.680
Bundle Savings:MSRP: $165.08
RallySport Direct carries the Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads for those of you looking for a brake pad qualified to handle high-performance driving conditions such as auto-x and weekend track events.
- Extremely high friction output
- Worthy for autocross and club racing events
- Can sustain the heat of the track, and can get you home safely without having to change the pads
- Utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon high-tech friction material that has been developed for the sport of driving in auto-x, solo II, and track day applications
- Ferro Carbon offers lower rear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials
- All brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors whether new or used to maximize brake performance
- For the front location
WARNING! Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
Handles the track, no problem.
MatthewAMEL 3 years ago
Swapped these (front and rear) on for track days at Palm Beach International and Sebring. They have handled 10 20 minute sessions and have more than half pad left. They have great, smooth initial bite and release easily. Two benefits for me are: 1) I run HPS pads for a daily driver. If you swap Hawk pad to Hawk pad, you do not have to bed the rotor again. 2) I can swap these the day before, drive to the track, run and then drive them home. I would NOT recommend using these as Daily pads. They are NOISY!