Hawk HP Plus Front Brake Pads - Subaru/Scion Models (inc. 2013-2016 Scion FR-S / 2013+ Subaru BRZ)
Manufacturer Part # HB711N.661
RallySport Direct carries the Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads for those of you looking for a brake pad qualified to handle high-performance driving conditions such as auto-x and weekend track events.
- Extremely high friction output
- Worthy for autocross and club racing events
- Can sustain the heat of the track, and can get you home safely without having to change the pads
- Utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon high-tech friction material that has been developed for the sport of driving in auto-x, solo II, and track day applications
- Ferro Carbon offers lower rear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials
- All brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors whether new or used to maximize brake performance
- For the front location
WARNING! Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
Great option for Autocross!
3 years ago
I recently installed these on my newly acquired 2013 brz that had an upsetting brake bite. Decided on the HP+ as a pad replacement due to a number of yearly autocross events and plans for more light track duty. The pads I took off looked new and were likely the least expensive pads money could buy. During my initial break in, It was obvious I had made a good choice and my confidence in stopping has grown considerably. There isn't much noise yet due to liberally greasing the backs of the pads. Ive never been one to complain about dusting but I haven't seen anything I don't already expect. For the driving I do, I am very happy with these pads and a huge improvement over stock.