Hawk HP Plus Rear Brake Pads - Subaru Models (inc. 2002-2003 WRX / 2005-2009 Legacy GT)
Manufacturer Part # HB434N.543
RallySport Direct carries the Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads for those of you looking for a brake pad qualified to handle high-performance driving conditions such as auto-x and weekend track events.
- Extremely high friction output
- Worthy for autocross and club racing events
- Can sustain the heat of the track, and can get you home safely without having to change the pads
- Utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon high-tech friction material that has been developed for the sport of driving in auto-x, solo II, and track day applications
- Ferro Carbon offers lower rear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials
- All brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors whether new or used to maximize brake performance
- For the rear location
WARNING! Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
Rbillings23406162 5 years ago
I must say I wasn't expecting the amount of bite these have. Finished the install on a rainy day and activated abs about 3 times before I got used to the new pedal feel. This was accentuated by ss lines, new fluid, and new tires but I must say these pads are nice. Expect LOTS of dust and some noise. Used these for a track day and they did quite well!