Cosworth High Performance Head Gasket .78mm - Subaru EJ25 Turbo Models (inc. 2004-2007 STI / 2006-2014 WRX)
Manufacturer Part # 20000913
- Individual die cut layers of stainless steel with superior consistency compared to laser cut gaskets.
- Pre-coated stainless steel with a 0.25-micron layer of nitrile rubber ensures consistent distribution of coating with no high or low areas.
- Manufacturing dimensional tolerance of 0.002".
- Die cut manufacturing process ensures smooth edges, unlike laser cut gaskets.
- Cosworth gaskets feature a "stopper" sealing layer for additional torque around each cylinder. The width of sealing area is specific for each application thereby providing ultimate sealing properties.
- Bore: 101mm
- Thickness: .78mm
PRICE IS PER GASKET! TWO GASKETS ARE REQUIRED FOR A COMPLETE SUBARU MOTOR
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: What am I measuring? Sti_nate 3 years agoAnswer
It's a 2006 sti all stock internals, I blew the OEM gaskets and so I'm wanting something stronger then the OEM. I'm not wanting to do anything else at the moment to the engine, so I just want to make I can put these on with out doing anything more. And if these won't work, what kinda would you recommend that will work with a stock engine but are better than the OEM ones
A: These should work fine for your needs as long as the surface of your head and block are flat, if you remove material you may have to go with a thicker gasket to compensate.
Nick S. 3 years ago
Q: Fit Sti_nate 3 years agoAnswer
Will this fit a stock 2006 sti?
A: These will work on an EJ257 block, but you will need to take some measurements to determine proper gasket thickness as these are thicker than OEM.
3 years ago
Sti_nate 3 years ago
Q: OEM Spec 04sti808 4 years agoAnswer
I just oredered a EJ257 short block that I'm building, its brand new OEM Spec block. I'm putting weisco forged pistons in and Cosworth Head Studs. Will these fit on my heads that I just had machined? I had the whole top end re-built and now I'm personally doing the lower end. Thanks
A: I recommend consulting with the person assembling your motor. These head gaskets have a bore of 101mm and a thickness of .78mm. Thank you.
Sterling W. 4 years ago