Cometic Head Gasket MLS 100MM .060 - Subaru EJ25 Turbo Models (inc. 2004-2007 STI / 2006-2014 WRX)
Manufacturer Part # C4264-060
Bundle Savings:MSRP: $70.25
RallySport Direct is proud to carry the Cometic Head Gaskets for those of you who are in the process of rebuilding or engine, or who are enduring the process of repairing old head gaskets.
Here are the details:
- Multi-layered Steel Technology: Consists of 3 layers of stainless steel
- Stainless steel increases strength and has an ability to rebound and is corrosion resistant
- Outer layers of the gasket are embossed and coated on both sides using fluoroelastomer rubber based materials (Viton)
- Designed to meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions, and surface finishes
- Viton coating is heat resistant to 250°C or 482°F
- Gaskets are applied dry with no additional coating needed
- Center or shim layer of the gasket is comprised of an uncoated stainless steel layer which can be varied to accommodate multiple thickness requirements
- Ideal for both aluminum heads to cast iron blocks and aluminum heads to aluminum blocks
- No retorque needed
- Will also fit JDM EJ20G motors
- 100mm bore
- .060mm thickness
Note that these are sold individually and that 2 are required for a complete job.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Cosmetic head gaskets Diajtax6927626 5 months agoAnswer
So I'm curious what's the difference between the 3 different cosmetic head gaskets. I understand there different thickness but do they play any significant roll? Any benefits? All useable on a 06 oem wrx block? Thank you
A: The thickness affects your compression. If you are not sure which one to go with we recommend you consult your engine builder.
Luis L. 3 months ago
Q: 2011 WRX dtye 10 months agoAnswer
I've got a wrx, that I'm using an 07 sti block in with the ej255 heads, will this work for my setup?
A: We are unable to confirm Hybrid swap set ups as it is too much of a liability if the product does not work or even worse fails. You will need to conduct research to see what similar people have ran and I would also consult your tuner.
Tyler A. 10 months ago