Cometic Head Gasket MLS 100MM .051 - Subaru EJ25 Turbo Models (inc. 2004-2007 STI / 2006-2014 WRX)
Manufacturer Part # C4264-051
Bundle Savings:MSRP: $48.77
RallySport Direct is proud to carry the Cometic Head Gaskets for those of you who are in the process of rebuilding or engine, or who are enduring the process of repairing old head gaskets.
Here are the details:
- Multi-layered Steel Technology: Consists of 3 layers of stainless steel
- Stainless steel increases strength and has an ability to rebound and is corrosion resistant
- Outer layers of the gasket are embossed and coated on both sides using fluoroelastomer rubber based materials (Viton)
- Designed to meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions, and surface finishes
- Viton coating is heat resistant to 250°C or 482°F
- Gaskets are applied dry with no additional coating needed
- Center or shim layer of the gasket is comprised of an uncoated stainless steel layer which can be varied to accommodate multiple thickness requirements
- Ideal for both aluminum heads to cast iron blocks and aluminum heads to aluminum blocks
- No retorque needed
- 100mm bore
- .051mm thickness
Note that these are sold individually and that 2 are required for a complete job.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Head gasket size kingsrt4 2 years agoAnswer
I have a 2006 sti. I'm rebuilding the motor and its bored to a 99.75. What size head gasket do I need to to run? I want Oem thickness. Thanks
A: The OEM head gasket is .6mm thickness and this is 1.3mm. So this head gasket is twice as thick as the OEM one which will lower the compression of your motor. The bore size of the gasket will be ok with the bore that you have on your vehicle.
Chris W. 2 years ago
Q: Thickness boycottcorn 4 years agoAnswer
What is the difference between .051 head gasket and the .040 head gasket? My brand new timing belt decided it didnt want to be one piece anymore and the heads need to be ripped off. Aside from a tuner an intake, up pipe and down pipe its stock. What would you recommend?
A: A thinner head gasket will give you a higher compression ratio. You must make sure not to go too thin to the point where the piston may contact the valves. This can happen if the block or heads have to be machined and you run too thin of a gasket.
Nick S. 4 years ago