Cometic Head Gasket MLS 100MM .040 - Subaru EJ25 Turbo Models (inc. 2004-2007 STI / 2006-2014 WRX)
Manufacturer Part # C4264-040
RallySport Direct is proud to carry the Cometic Head Gaskets for those of you who are in the process of rebuilding or engine, or who are enduring the process of repairing old head gaskets.
Here are the details:
- Multi-layered Steel Technology: Consists of 3 layers of stainless steel
- Stainless steel increases strength and has an ability to rebound and is corrosion resistant
- Outer layers of the gasket are embossed and coated on both sides using fluoroelastomer rubber based materials (Viton)
- Designed to meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions, and surface finishes
- Viton coating is heat resistant to 250°C or 482°F
- Gaskets are applied dry with no additional coating needed
- Center or shim layer of the gasket is comprised of an uncoated stainless steel layer which can be varied to accommodate multiple thickness requirements
- Ideal for both aluminum heads to cast iron blocks and aluminum heads to aluminum blocks
- No retorque needed
- Will also fit JDM EJ20G motors
- 100mm bore
- .040mm thickness
Note that these are sold individually and that 2 are required for a complete job.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Sizing/fitment Creature2288 2 months agoAnswer
I have a 05 LGT wagon that’s completely stock for now. I believe these are an upgrade from the OEM gaskets correct? With that being said, the small difference in gasket thickness, shouldn’t yield any issues. Thank you in advance. Dylan
A: This is thicker than OEM so it will change compression ratio.
Devan M. 1 month ago
Q: sizing Dennis 2 years agoAnswer
i have a 07 wrx with the stock bore size of 99,5mm would this gasket fit on it because its a 100mm and also if it is more thicker is it stronger than the oem one
A: This will fit a 99.5MM bore size, just keep in mind that because this gasket is thicker than OEM it will lover the compression ratio of your engine.
Jared A. 2 years ago