Cometic Head Gasket EJ20GN MLS 93MM .051 - Subaru WRX 2002-2005
Manufacturer Part # C4261-051
Bundle Savings:MSRP: $48.77
As low as $1,295.73
RallySport Direct is proud to carry the Cometic Head Gaskets for those of you who are in the process of rebuilding or engine, or who are enduring the process of repairing old head gaskets.
Here are the details:
- Multi-layered Steel Technology: Consists of 3 layers of stainless steel
- Stainless steel increases strength and has an ability to rebound and is corrosion resistant
- Outer layers of the gasket are embossed and coated on both sides using fluoroelastomer rubber based materials (Viton)
- Designed to meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions, and surface finishes
- Viton coating is heat resistant to 250°C or 482°F
- Gaskets are applied dry with no additional coating needed
- Center or shim layer of the gasket is comprised of an uncoated stainless steel layer which can be varied to accommodate multiple thickness requirements
- Ideal for both aluminum heads to cast iron blocks and aluminum heads to aluminum blocks
- No retorque needed
- Will also fit JDM EJ20G motors
- 93mm bore
- .051mm thickness
Note that these are sold individually and that 2 are required for a complete job.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Stock replacement. Père Foura 5 years agoAnswer
Does the Cometic 0.051'' will be a goog oem replacement? Same thickness and compression?
A: This head gasket is thicker than stock and is a great replacement gasket. We recommend taking measurements before ordering head gaskets to verify the correct thickness for your application.
Zach G. 5 years ago
Q: Are these going to be more durable than stock? Ethanwrxwagon 6 years agoAnswer
A: They are OEM spec, and designed to handle the same things that a stock gasket can.
Kirill C. 6 years ago