We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Grimmspeed StealthBox Cold Air Intake Red
Subaru WRX 2015-2018
Features & Product Details
When it comes to cold air intake systems, GrimmSpeed is a trusted company that invests the proper research and development to produce an effective intake system that provides real-world results. The same concept is no exception for the latest Stealthbox Cold Air Intake System.
Here are some additional specs:
• +32WTQ (14.3%) and +21WHP (9.6%). This is achieved through an off the shelf tuning device.
• Designed in CAD: Perfect mating with the factory turbo and ram-air scoop.
• Low bend angle aluminum tube: Minimize restriction and maximize performance.
• Shielded MAF sensor placement: Protects MAF from heat, which will increase the accuracy of the readings.
Also incorporated in this intake is the careful placement of the MAF on the intake. The provision of the MAF has been placed within the intake pipe so that the MAF can provide the vehicle with readings that are as close to OEM as possible.
Included in this intake system are the following:
• 1X CNC bent intake tube with MAF flange
• 1X GrimmSpeed high-flow air filter
• 1X Aluminum heat shield
• 1X 12” MAF harness extension
• 1X Silicone hump coupler
• 3X Stainless steel worm clamps
• 2X MAF Sensor machine screws.
In conclusion the Stealthbox Cold Air Intake System has professional fit and finish quality. The intake pipe, as well as the heat shield are powder-coated a bright red finish for a clean look, and for anti-corrosion resistance. The filter is serviceable, which makes this intake a great modification that will give you a lifetime of performance.
Carb Restricted Shipping
If an Item is CARB exempt it means that it has undergone an engineering evaluation by CARB (California Air Recourses Board) and is shown to not increase vehicle emissions. If an item is CARB Exempt it will have an EO (Executive Order) number associated with it. Even if an item has an EO number it is not guaranteed to be CARB exempt for your vehicle. It is important to confirm that your Year Make and Model fall under the CARB EO number associated with the part. That can be confirmed either by checking the CARB website or the manufacturers website.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
REVIEWS & CUSTOMER MEDIA
This Intake is far superior to the factory one, paired with the Cobb Accessport makes a huge difference! Would definitely recommend, only takes about 20-30 minutes to install.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: High-Flow Intake Filter Maintenance Noah3 years agoIs the High-flow Intake Filter reusable? What other items would it require in terms of maintenance?
0 people found the
following answer helpful
A: We recommend using the K&N filter cleaner kit listed below to service this filter. https://www.rallysportdirect.com/part/Intake-Filter-Element-Cleaning-Kit-Accessories/kn-99-5000-k-n-filter-care-service-kit-aerosolJared A. @ RallySport Direct 3 years ago
- 0 of 0 people found the following answer helpful