- Flow-through design eliminates hydraulic fluctuation.
- Integral, billet mounting brackets included for direct, bolt-on installation.
- -8 AN ORB (O-Ring Boss) ports, complete with OEM adapter fittings, create a positive seal and eliminate the need for thread sealant.
- ORB port adapter fittings available to adapt -8 AN or -6 AN lines, sold separately.
- 5/8" i.d. through-hole provides flow capabilities to support 1,000 plus HP racing applications.
- Rails only
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: parts needed jfmartel1749086 3 years agoAnswer
What do i need in order to make thes fuel rail work ? A hose delivery kit ? Because aeromotive sell the complete kit with fpr but its 4x the price. Why they sell only the fuel rails ,so we make a hose kit ourselves? Thanks
A: The complete kit is available for special order but it is not typically something we stock. AER 14137 is the part number for that kit. The fuel rails on this product page will require lines, fittings, and will be a custom install depending on how you want to set it up and whether you will go with a parallel setup or not.
Nick S. 3 years ago