We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Features & Product Details
If you’re in the search for a drop-in injector that can deliver plenty of fuel for the modifications you have performed, then have a look at DeatschWerk’s latest 1700cc injector for the Ecoboost market. The latest 1700cc injector has been developed with the latest innovative attributes in the industry that can accommodate the extra performance you have demanded out of your engine.
Here are additional features:
• 1700cc/min @ 100 bar : 30% increase in flow over OE injectors.
• 100% drop-in fitment: Plug and play for Ecoboost applications.
• OE Spray Pattern: Patented technology retains OE startup, fuel economy, and drivability.
• Calibrations by SCT: SCT developed calibrations available from DW and SCT.
• Street Tested: Thousands of miles logged on the 2.0L, 2.3L, and 3.5L applications.
In conclusion, the DeatschWerks 1700cc injector has been designed, tested, and engineered with hundreds of hours of bench testing, dyno testing, street testing, as well as track testing. If you plan on making alterations where boost pressure is increased, you will need a reliable injector you can count on, to deliver the fuel needed to reach your power goals. With a 30% increase in fuel delivery over stock, the DeatschWerks 1700cc injector is a proven component that will be a vital contribution to your Ecoboost power plant.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
REVIEWS & CUSTOMER MEDIA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Deatschwerks fuel injectors 1700cc ecoboost Suhail 2 years agoHi, does this fuel injector come with built in stainless steel fuel filter? Im asking because the oem injectors comes with built in plastic fuel filters.
0 of 0 people found the following answer helpful
A: The filter is similar to the OE filter.[email protected] @ DeatschWerks 2 years ago
- 0 of 0 people found the following answer helpful