Killer B Motorsport 4-1 Holy Header - Subaru Models w/ EWG (inc. 2002-2014 WRX / 2004+ STI)
Manufacturer Part # HH-EWG
· Short Equal Length Primaries. The shortest possible length primaries you can have on an Equal Length header. Short means less header volume and quick spool up.
· Symmetrical Primary Design. All primaries have a similar tube length AND bend geometry. This keeps the pulse velocities high and consistent compared to equal length headers with different (non-symmetrical) primary tubing geometry.
· Smooth Mandrel Bends. All of the bends utilize a mandrel for smooth non-restrictive flow. Not only that, they use the largest bends possible at every location. It would be cheaper to use 2” bends everywhere, like others do, but that’s not going to give the best performance.
· Thick Walled 321 Stainless Steel Construction for Long Life. 321 is alloyed with titanium, costs more, a lot more, but it’s the ideal material for high temperature turbocharged applications. Would 304 stainless work, yes, but the temperatures on turbocharged cars can exceed the limits of 304 stainless enough to make them brittle and crack. 321 stainless steel has higher strength and toughness at elevated temperatures. It was developed by the aircraft industry specifically to address 304 stainless manifolds that were cracking. Killer B Motorsport is the only company that manufactures full 321 headers.
· High Heat Retention. 321 stainless steel conducts less heat than 304 stainless steel. The short primaries and properly sized secondary’s also pull less heat from the exhaust gasses increasing turbine efficiency. Large tubing headers expose the exhaust gasses to more surface area transmitting more heat and reducing exhaust energy. You can also ceramic coat or wrap the headers (and keep the warranty) without exceeding the temperature range like you can with 304 stainless.
· V-Band Up-Pipe Connection. Why V-Band? Fast, easy, no gasket, no leaks, perfectly concentric alignment of tubes for no disruption of flow, what’s not to like!
· External Waste Gate Up-Pipe included. Of course it comes with an Up-Pipe! This header was designed as a complete system. Using other up-pipes would only compromise performance, and nobody wants that.
· Weighs only 17 pounds (vs. OEM weighs 25 pounds)
· Works with OEM EJ25 Oil Pans, and Killer B Motorsport Performance Aluminum Oil Pan!
· Made in the USA and Killer B quality!
May require slight modifications to the stock oil cooler for 06-07 WRX and Forester XT models. Some models may require modification to the stock fan shroud.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
Beautiful headers, rally car sound
4PeaksSubi 7 months ago
Best headers on the market, they look amazing and personally love the sound. Much quieter at idle/cruising which is a wife-saver, but they really rip when you open it up. Feels much smoother between gear shifts than the stock headers did. 2011 WRX with a built engine, dom 1.5 10cm 92 oct making 392whp at 20psi (on a dyno-dynamics roller).
Killer B EWG
balbano199552986 2 years ago
These headers are beautiful. Great packaging from RSD to ensure safe delivery.
Up pipe failed
K. L. 3 years ago
Ordered and installed the holy header under a year ago, everything was great until about 3 weeks ago when I noticed something was a miss with the car. Spent every weekend trying to diagnose the issue until I finally made my way to the uppipe. Needless to say a huge crack in the pipe at the EWG pipe weld location will cause a major issue. Contacted Krystal at killer b, and she seems less than happy to talk to me about this issue but said they will repair it and send it back. Dont know how i feel about that. Maybe when they fix their email server and look at these pics they will change their mind.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: What size and pitch exhaust studs do we use? jtabarejo 2 years agoAnswer
Just received this the other week. The up pipe doesn't have studs with it. What size and pitch studs do I need to use to work with this up pipe? Something I thought would've come with it?
A: OEM uppipe studs are used, either the Subaru OEM part number or Killer B's hardened uppipe studs are a great option.
Brady R 2 years ago
Q: Fittament STxSTi 2 years agoAnswer
Would the up-pipe with the EWG fit with a Nameless Performance Catted Divorced Down Pipe on a 2015 STi?
A: We have not confirmed fitment with the Nameless downpipe in particular.
Nick S. 2 years ago
Q: EGT Bung MrBadguySan 2 years agoAnswer
Does the manifold or up-pipe come with an EGT bung, or will one have to be tapped in? If modification is required, is there a preferred position?
A: An EGT Bung is not included and would need to be welded on.
Josh P. 2 years ago
Q: Grimmspeed Up Pipe, Killer B Header, and Tial EWG SubaruFiesta 3 years agoAnswer
Would the Grimmspeed V-Band Up Pipe and the Tial 38 mm EWG work with Killer B header?
A: No. The G-S up-pipe uses a bolted flange connection where it mates to the manifold, not a v-band. Our EWG up-pipe is made to work with the Tial MV-S (38mm).
[email protected] 3 years ago