Killer B Motorsport 4-1 Holy Header DIY Rotated - Subaru Models (inc. 2002-2014 WRX / 2004+ STI)
Manufacturer Part # HH-DIY
• Short Equal Length Primaries. The shortest possible length primaries you can have on an Equal Length header. Short means less header volume and quick spool up.
• Symmetrical Primary Design. All primaries have a similar tube length AND bend geometry. This keeps the pulse velocities high and consistent compared to equal length headers with different (non-symmetrical) primary tubing geometry.
• Smooth Mandrel Bends. All of the bends utilize a mandrel for smooth non-restrictive flow. Not only that, they use the largest bends possible at every location. It would be cheaper to use 2” bends everywhere, like others do, but that’s not going to give the best performance.
• Thick Walled 321 Stainless Steel Construction for Long Life. 321 is alloyed with titanium, costs more, a lot more, but it’s the ideal material for high temperature turbocharged applications. Would 304 stainless work, yes, but the temperatures on turbocharged cars can exceed the limits of 304 stainless enough to make them brittle and crack. 321 stainless steel has higher strength and toughness at elevated temperatures. It was developed by the aircraft industry specifically to address 304 stainless manifolds that were cracking. Killer B Motorsport is the only company that manufactures full 321 headers.
• High Heat Retention. 321 stainless steel conducts less heat than 304 stainless steel. The short primaries and properly sized secondary’s also pull less heat from the exhaust gasses increasing turbine efficiency. Large tubing headers expose the exhaust gasses to more surface area transmitting more heat and reducing exhaust energy. You can also ceramic coat or wrap the headers (and keep the warranty) without exceeding the temperature range like you can with 304 stainless.
• Up-Pipe to Manifold V-Band Included (not welded)
• Includes Non-Trimmed or Welded 321 Stainless Steel Up-Pipe.
• No Turbo Flange Provided
• Works with OEM EJ25 Oil Pans, and Killer B Motorsport Performance Aluminum Oil Pan!
• No Accommodations for External WasteGate Included
• Allows placement of Up-Pipe to Accommodate nearly any Rotated Turbocharger setup
• DIY Reduced cost!
May require slight modifications to the stock oil cooler for 06-07 WRX and Forester XT models. Some models may require modification to the stock fan shroud.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: ETS Rotated Kit Fitment Zed 11 months agoAnswer
Currently have the ETS Rotated kit w/ 3 bolt flange uppipe. Would this header be a direct fit or does welding the other end of the uppipe needed? Do You guys sell an uppipe compatible with killer b and ETS rotated turbo flange?
A: The up pipe in this design is held in with a band clamp. I am sure you can weld the two together but then there is no going back. At this current time we do not have a Killer B header confirmed to fit the ETS rotated turbo flange.
Tyler A. 11 months ago
Q: Perrin rotated xplay200 4 years agoAnswer
will this fit with a Perrin GTX30r turbo kit with the ewg uppipe
A: I think the product you may be looking for is our 2-Bolt manifold. That will work with any rotated turbo kit that uses a factory style 2-bolt up-pipe.
[email protected] 4 years ago