Killer B Motorsport 4-1 Holy Header 2-Bolt - Subaru Models (inc. 2002-2014 WRX / 2004+ STI)
Manufacturer Part # HH-2BOLT
As low as $6,668.21
· Short Equal Length Primaries. The shortest possible length primaries you can have on an Equal Length header. Short means less header volume and quick spool up.
· Symmetrical Primary Design. All primaries have a similar tube length AND bend geometry. This keeps the pulse velocities high and consistent compared to equal length headers with different (non-symmetrical) primary tubing geometry.
· Smooth Mandrel Bends. All of the bends utilize a mandrel for smooth non-restrictive flow. Not only that, they use the largest bends possible at every location. It would be cheaper to use 2” bends everywhere, like others do, but that’s not going to give the best performance.
· Thick Walled 321 Stainless Steel Construction for Long Life. 321 is alloyed with titanium, costs more, a lot more, but it’s the ideal material for high temperature turbocharged applications. Would 304 stainless work, yes, but the temperatures on turbocharged cars can exceed the limits of 304 stainless enough to make them brittle and crack. 321 stainless steel has higher strength and toughness at elevated temperatures. It was developed by the aircraft industry specifically to address 304 stainless manifolds that were cracking. Killer B Motorsport is the only company that manufactures full 321 headers.
· High Heat Retention. 321 stainless steel conducts less heat than 304 stainless steel. The short primaries and properly sized secondary’s also pull less heat from the exhaust gasses increasing turbine efficiency. Large tubing headers expose the exhaust gasses to more surface area transmitting more heat and reducing exhaust energy. You can also ceramic coat or wrap the headers (and keep the warranty) without exceeding the temperature range like you can with 304 stainless.
· Weighs only 17 pounds (vs. OEM weighs 25 pounds)
· Works with OEM EJ25 Oil Pans, and Killer B Motorsport Performance Aluminum Oil Pan!
· Made in the USA and Killer B quality!
· Works with any 2-Bolt Up-Pipe, including rotated
· Up-Pipe not included
May require slight modifications to the stock oil cooler for 06-07 WRX and Forester XT models. Some models may require modification to the stock fan shroud.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
KILLERB is the way to go
DAllison1212 4 months ago
KillerB holy header is the way to go if you want to get the most out of your turbo. Quality built. Takes away the rumble but spoils the turbo quicker. Well worth the money!
Killer b headers are nice!
1SloRex 8 months ago
I usually have a hard time buying something with almost no reviews just because it looks like no one has actually bought them. So i did my research for a few weeks and finally decided to buy these headers. They arrived quick as always and i threw them on that weekend. Now i ran into one issue that no one seemed to talk about and it was that my o2 harness didnt quite reach. so i bought a extension from Godacca buisiness on amazon and threw it on LINK HERE--> (https://www.amazon.com/Harness-Connector-Oxygen-Sensor-Subaru/dp/B074DRSPH4/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1507481445&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=godaca+business+o2+subaru) Performance wise these headers shocked me quite a bit, i dont think ive ever passed somebody in fifth gear and actually said wow. The increase in mid to high power is just mind boggling. Id buy these headers again and ill suggest them to anyone i meet. +1 for killer b.
NowItWrx 10 months ago
Mantle piece looks. Have to shimmy it on the header studs but it is built with precision. Great ELH sound. Mated to 14 wrx up pipe almost perfect. Heatshield weld on up pipe burned up after 8k miles - replaced with grimmspeed up pipe -- more difficulty lining up here but, worth it. Would buy all over again if they exploded.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Killer b headers Banana.Wrx 8 months agoAnswer
I have a 03 wrx and was wondering what oil pans i can use that wont interfere with the headers, killer b or if there are any cheaper alternatives.
A: "· Works with OEM EJ25 Oil Pans, and Killer B Motorsport Performance Aluminum Oil Pan! " So you will need either the STI oil pan or Killer B.
Tyler A. 8 months ago
Q: Fitment David Pham 8 months agoAnswer
Can the Killer Bee headers pair with a Grimmspeed 2 bolt up pipe with an EWG?
A: Yes they can.
Tyler A. 8 months ago
Q: Up pipe TRJ2.5GT 1 year agoAnswer
Does this come with the up pipe
Q: 2 bolt header for turbo kit okeeblow 1 year agoAnswer
i currently have a Perrin rotated turbo Kit GTX3076R im not sure which killer b header is recommended for my build. i don't want to make the wrong choice thanks guys!