RallySport Direct is proud to bring you some of the best lubricants in the industry brought to you by Redline.
On this page, you are looking at the Red Line 20W50 Fully Synthetic Motor Oil. This is a high-performance motor oil ideal for street and spirited use that offers high-temperature protection.
Here are the details:
- 100% Fully synthetic
- Provides superior protection
- Provides excellent cleaning qualities with superior drain intervals with the lowest friction
- Ideal for gasoline, diesel, motorcycle or marine engines
- Contains polyol ester base stocks to withstand tremendous heat
- Provides the quickest starts with the fastest oil pressure rises
- Reduces turbo lag and improves fuel economy
- Ideal viscosity for large displacement engines
- Sold individually in a 1-quart container
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Subaru sti 08 with forged internal shortblock kha-8072498 7 years agoAnswer
Is this good to use it with cosworth short-block, I lived in desert with high temperature from 70F to 110F.
A: Its a bit of a thicker oil, and not something we typically suggest for a street car. We would recommend to get a oil temperature gauge and also to stick with the motor manufactures recommended oil viscosity
Kirill C. 7 years ago
This Part Fits
This item is non application specific.
Please verify compatibility before purchase. May require some modification for proper installation.