RallySport Direct is proud to bring you some of the best lubricants in the industry brought to you by Redline.
On this page, you are looking at the Red Line 10W40 Fully Synthetic Motor Oil. This is the motor oil you can use for daily driving but has been designed with all the right qualities for motorsports use.
Here are the details:
- 100% Fully synthetic
- Features a thicker oil film at operating temperature than a petrol-based 20W-50
- Best choice for engines that typically run high oil temperature
- Provides superior protection
- Provides excellent cleaning qualities with superior drain intervals with the lowest friction
- Ideal for gasoline, diesel, motorcycle or marine engines
- Contains polyol ester base stocks to withstand tremendous heat
- Provides the quickest starts with the fastest oil pressure rises
- Reduces turbo lag and improves fuel economy
- Sold individually in a 1-quart container
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Florida Heat GIJosh2687 6 years agoAnswer
Is this the best option for the Florida heat? Otherwise I am running the manufacturer recommended 10W-30 I believe. What could side effects of switching be?
A: Depending on your driving time or how hard you drive your car the 10W30 might be fine. However if your doing long drives or drive the car hard going up to a thicker fluid like the 10W40 for summer months might not be a bad idea. Only major downside is that the oil takes a bit more time to get up to proper operating temperature.
Kirill C. 6 years ago
This Part Fits
This item is non application specific.
Please verify compatibility before purchase. May require some modification for proper installation.