We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Features & Product Details
Grimmspeed’s catted J-pipe/downpipe for the 2015 models with the manual transmission are here, and once again meticulous engineering meets elegant design. If you’re in the market for one of the best aftermarket catted downpipes, look no further. This is a direct bolt on no hassle replacement that is designed with one-piece construction, excellent ground clearance, with superb quality and craftsmanship.
This is just like Gimmspeed’s standard catted J-pipe, however, this comes with the black ceramic coating option for extra protection against both heat and corrosion.
• This is a one-piece tube with Grimmspeed’s patented turbo flange design. This flange is ½” thick while retaining all OEM brackets.
• Provides a smooth 3.5 to 3” transition from the turbine outlet to the rest of the pipe.
• Excellent ground clearance without having to alter suspension components.
• Custom stainless turbo studs to accommodate the Grimmspeed ½” flanges.
• Standard 3rd O2 bung for use of aftermarket sensors.
• 300 Cell Metallic Substrate Catalytic Converter. Provides an excellent balance of reduced restriction of a ‘race cat’ compared to a 200 cel unit.
These are 100% made in the U.S.A., and come provided with all the necessary gaskets and hardware to make for a ready installation.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
REVIEWS & CUSTOMER MEDIA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Catalytic converter ebuks893 years agoHow does this work with the catalytic converter being after the O2 sensors? Will this throw a check engine light??
0 of 0 people found the following answer helpful
A: A tune will be required after installing the downpipe.Josh P. @ RallySport Direct 3 years ago
- 0 of 0 people found the following answer helpful