We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Features & Product Details
Tein has released their new line of Flex Z coilovers for those of you looking to upgrade to a quality suspension setup, without compromising your bank account. These are made ready to install that comes with provided with top hats. Here are more key features:
• Full-length ride height adjustment feature.
• Twin-tube structure.
• Damping force adjustment system.
• Complete kit with upper mounts exclusively designed for this coil over system with the exception of some models.
• 1-full car kit.
• Ride height adjustment with little or no change in ride quality.
• 16 level linear damping force adjustment system.
• Complete suspension kit of 4 shock absorbers and 4 springs.
In conclusion, the new line of Flex Z coil overs inherits all the features and quality of the Street Flex coil overs, but with an adoption of a new platform allows the price to be considerably lower. These coil overs still maintain the “made in Yokohama” quality. These are ride height adjustable shock absorbers that are fully loaded with Tein’s comprehensive technology, at an affordable price.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
REVIEWS & CUSTOMER MEDIA
I was very impressed with these. I ordered Tein S Tech springs at first but didnt like the rear rubbing tires. SO I went out and bought these shipped very fast. Goth them installed and could immediately tell a big difference. Adjust the rear exactly how I wanted them and now I am looking forward to installing the EDFC Active Pro with these to further tune my suspension.