Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers - Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 2003-2006
Manufacturer Part # MIS MI00
RallySport Direct is proud to carry the Ohlins Road and Track Coilovers. These are considered to be among some of the best suspension setups for those of you who daily drive their vehicles, and who participate in high-performance driving events on the weekends.
Here are the details:
- Provides a true racing experience without risking comfort for daily commuting
- Unique Dual Flow Valve allows you to quickly change the stiffness of the shock absorber
- Adjusting the knob clockwise on the damper sets the suspension to race mode
- Low and high-speed compression, and rebound damping
- Improved bump absorption prevents you from losing the racing line when hitting bumps or curbs
- Comes provided with top hats
- Front top hats are camber adjustable
- Ride height adjustable using the strut body rather than the spring perch
- All necessary hardware, dust boots, as well as ride height adjustment tool provided to make these coilovers ready for the installation
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.