We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Features & Product Details
The HKS Hypermax IV GT Coilovers have been crafted to provide superior handling, style, and looks to your vehicle.
Here are some additional specs to the Hypermax IV-GT Coilovers:
• Mono tube design which allows for better control which results in better ride quality when lowered.
• Dust boost installed on the shafts to protect from harmful road impediments.
• PNE Coating provided on the height adjustment components to prevent rust and corrosion buildup when making height alterations.
• Newly designed needle to improve dampening throughout the entire range.
• Aluminum components designed to reduce unsprung weight.
• 30 Step damping force allow fine and precise tuning for both street and track.
In conclusion this is a direct OEM replacement that comes supplied with top hats, and are ready to install. Additionally these coilovers will come provided with adjustment tools which will make height adjustment convenient for the user. You can adjust the height from the shock body rather than messing with the pre-load. Once installed you can fine tune these coilovers to make generous improvements in handling that is suitable for both the track, and on the street.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
REVIEWS & CUSTOMER MEDIA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Height kiwiasian2 months agoI have Voodoo rear LCA with a curve that gives a 18mm drop. Out of the box the HKS coilovers have a 14mm drop. If I want to raise the coilover to compensate, how high can I go? Can I bring it up by 18mm safely?
0 of 0 people found the following answer helpful
A: As these coil overs have a 0-74mm adjustment range you would be able to bring the car up safely.Jared A. @ RallySport Direct 1 month ago
- 0 of 0 people found the following answer helpful