HKS Hipermax MAX IV-GT Coilover Kit - Mitsubishi Evo X 2008-2015
Manufacturer Part # 80230-AM001
Bundle Savings:MSRP: $1,590.00
As low as $2,242.85
RallySport Direct Proudly carries another quality coilover option brought to you by one of the pioneers in the sport compact industry, HKS.
On this page, you are looking at the HKS Hypermax MAX IV-GT Coilovers which are a high-performance suspension upgrade designed to lower the center of gravity to improve the balance and handling of your vehicle. They have multi-levels of adjustment to tailor to the driver's preference and are ideal for the street or the track.
Here are the details:
- Monotube design allows for better control which results in better ride quality when lowered
- Dust boot installed on the shafts for extra protection against harmful road impediments
- PNE coating on the height adjustment components to prevent rust and corrosion buildup when making height alterations
- Newly designed needle to improve damping throughout the entire range
- Aluminum components designed to reduce unsprung weight
- 30-step damping force allows fine and precise tuning for street or track use
- Top hats are supplied
- Front top hats are camber adjustable
- Includes height-adjustment tools
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Suspension majorjps23 2 years agoAnswer
How are these on a Evo X GSR compared to stock? How long does this kit last before rebuild?
A: These coilovers are going to be a huge upgrade compared to stock the will ride well but give you the stiffness and performance you need out of them. I am not aware of any rebuild time on the coilovers, you should be able to drive on them as long as you want with out issue.
Jared A. 2 years ago