Tein Street Advance Z Coilover Kit - Subaru WRX 2002-2007 / STI 2004
Manufacturer Part # GSS60-9USS2
RallySport Direct is proud to provide you with a great selection of quality coilovers all the way from Japan brought to you by Tein.
On this page, you are looking at the Tein Street Advance Z Coilovers which are a great cost-effective set of coilovers that won't break the bank.
Here are the details:
- Sealed bodies that are height adjustable by moving the spring seat up or down
- Twin-Tube System provides a smooth ride and allows the suspension to negotiate and absorb gaps and bumps
- Damping force adjustable
- EDFC compatible
- Provides stability at higher speeds
- Improves handling, lowers the center of gravity and provides your vehicle with an aggressive stanced look if preferred
- Dust boost will come supplied to protect the piston rods from foreign materials and debris
- No-Sag Springs included and are fabricated from SAE9254 steel
- Springs and strut bodies will come powder-coated for extra protection against corrosion
- Threads on the strut body feature Tein's unique ZT coating surface treatment for extra protection against road debris
- Designed to reuse and work with your factory top hats
- Includes height adjustment tools
- Sold as a complete set for the front and the rear
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Fitment Charlie 4 months agoAnswer
Hello, will these fit a 2002 model Subaru Impreza WRX STI?
A: We can only confirm fitment for USDM vehicles.
Luis L. 4 months ago
Q: EDFC Active Compatible? Alex M. 8 months agoAnswer
Will these work with the Tein EDFC Active kit on a 2004 WRX?
A: These are EDFC compatible but would need a Motor extension kit as well. For help finding all the needed parts, please contact a customer service agent and they will be happy to help!
Evan M. 8 months ago
Q: Will these fit: Just want a lowered ride 8 months agoAnswer
2004 Subaru Impreza RS Sedan 4-Door 2.5L 2458CC H4 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated? 'Choose your car' says No, but there shouldn't be too much difference between 2004 WRX STI and a 2004 RS Sedan's suspension?
A: Tein only confirms the WRX's and STI's for fitment.
Tyler A. 8 months ago
Q: Cold Weather? Blue04Wagon 1 year agoAnswer
I live in a colder environment where the temperature can drop to anywhere around -40 (celsius) in the winter. Will this cause any problems?
A: Any coilover can have premature wear on the damper seals if it is exposed to those temperatures for long periods of time.
Chris W. 1 year ago