Apexi N1 Type EXV Coilover Kit - Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 2003-2006
Manufacturer Part # 269AM020
RallySport Direct proudly carries a great selection of high-performance parts brought toy ou by some of the pioneers in the sport compact scene, Apexi.
On this page, you are looking at the Apexi N1 EXV Coilover Kit. This is a high-performance coilover system designed to improve the handling, balance, stance, and center of gravity of your vehicle. The Expert Type V is a full coilover suspension system that is a cost-effective means of adjusting the height of your vehicle to accommodate motorsports use or street use with your custom wheel and tire size. Apexi has engineered these coilovers to withstand harsh road conditions and increased wear caused by everyday street driving.
Here are the details:
- 32-Way damping adjustment
- Ride-height adjustment by the strut body without having to mess with the spring pre-load
- Utilizes a 62mm spring
- Monotube design
- Solid upper mounts included
- Front top hats are camber adjustable
- Available for overhaul or rebuild
- Red powder-coated components for corrosion resistance
- Includes spanner wrenches for height adjustment
- Includes new hardware making these ready for the installation
- Includes Allen tool
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.