We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Features & Product Details
This is pretty much the ultimate gauge. For those of you, who need to keep a close eye on your tune, then look no further. The Innovate Motorsports ECB-1 Ethanol Advanced Gauge Kit touches on 4 critical areas that make for a healthy running engine. All of these features are monitored through a 52MM sizing.
• Ethanol Content Percentage: The supply of E-85 has been a blessing for those running larger boost levels and making more horsepower. You don’t have to spend copious amounts on race gas. However there is no safety net when it comes to ethanol content per gas station, as each facility does not provide consistent blends and this could be attributed to seasonal blends, or fuel providers. If you run the same boost levels on E-85 with low ethanol content, something is bound to break. Now, you don’t have to rely on time consuming chemistry tests, or word from the gas station occupant that you have good fuel. Now the gauge can let you know what the ethanol percentage is, so you can be able to boost where you’re levels are normally at.
• Wideband Air Fuel Gauge: The job of the Wideband Air Fuel Gauge indicates how lean or rich your car is running. This is one of the more important tools used by tuners to scope in how much fuel is needed at peak boost, but also it will tell you how rich or lean your target Air/Fuel ratios are during boost. This also lets the tuner know when to make adjustments if the boost levels are increased, if additional modifications are installed, and if there are changes in fuel type.
• Fuel Temperature: The fuel temperature can be an important attribute to keep an eye on. Especially if you’re experiencing extreme climate conditions. Hot fuel can be more prone to detonation, and cooler fuel temperatures are overall beneficial to your vehicle. Once fuel reaches a certain temperature, then the chemistry of the fuel can change such as the viscosity, as well as lowered octane values.
• Boost Pressure: Simply monitor your boost levels and make sure you’re staying in the safe zone while in wide open throttle. User configuration can be performed and a warning indicator LED will alarm when set boost levels are exceeded.
Additional features include Boost Vision, which is a real time calculated approximation of your ECU’s boost limit based on the current ethanol percentage. This gauge also has a peak/hold function with warning, and there are 3 configurable analog outputs when used with a standalone, or other programmable ECU’s. The pressure readings can be adjusted for the altitude difference, and the O2 sensor can accommodate most fuel types.
The numerous gauge ranges are as listed:
AFR: 7.35 – 22.39
Boost/Vacuum: -29inHG – 43.5 psi
Ethanol Content: 0 – 100%
Fuel Temp: 40 – 257 F
Included with this gauge kit is an Ethanol Sensor, 4 bar MAP sensor, a Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor, all the wiring, data log cable, an additional silver bezel with a white face in case you want to change the look, and instructions to assist with installation.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.