We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Features & Product Details
EBC vs MBC.
The manual boost controller will allow you to run a higher than stock boost level by preventing the wastegate from opening at its pressure rating. This does create additional boost however once you set your given boost target it will deliver that number throughout the entire rev range. This means that if you don't have the supporting fuel mods then you could potentially hit detonation at redline. Whereas you can tune the boost map in the electronic boost controller to provide maximum boost in the strike zone of the rev range and to overboost like some manual boost controllers can create.
Other features of the Grimmspeed Electronic Boost Control Solenoid include ultra-low profile hose fittings that keep the unit as small and compact as possible. These hose fittings are nickel plated brass which makes them much more durable than the plastic hose fittings which are prone to breaking.
* Users can use AN fittings with the solenoid.
* MAC Valve has completely custom made the valve for us(only MAC valve on the market to be custom made for automotive tuning use).
* Specifically designed by GrimmSpeed to work safely with the factory Mazda ECU (requires tuning) and to reliably handle the vibrations and temperatures of your engine bay!
* Direct bolt in mounting bracket and hardware included!
* Faster response and greater flow than any other valve out there. (by more than 10%!)
* Nickel plated brass fittings. (unlike the competitors failure prone plastic fittings)
Includes hardware and vacuum line to make this electronic boost controller ready for the installation.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
REVIEWS & CUSTOMER MEDIA
As the first gen MS3 gets older, the pesky plastic boost controller gets more brittle and prone to failure. Mine did exactly that when pulling my inlet pipe. For the marginal difference in price, this is a no-brainer replacement, even if you only run it in 2-port mode (oem). The option to customize your boost profile in 3-port when youre ready for a tune is icing on the cake. Even in 2-port mode, I am noticing a better reaction time gaining boost and bypassing. Simple install, and as mentioned use the oem hose clamps and ditch the plastic adapter included in the kit. If you have big hands, remove the intercooler and this is still and under 30 min install.
Very well made product. Price point was also good. Super to easy install as well. Use your 2 factory clamps for your tip and wastegate attachments. Zip ties for the actual unit. Looks awesome under the hood!
I love the item. Was simple to install and love the fact I don't have to worry about snapping OEM hose fittings anymore.