We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Features & Product Details
The Grimmspeed 3-Port Electronic Boost Solenoid has been a treasure to the turbocharged world of sport compact drivers. Not only has Grimmspeed designed this solenoid to work with our factory ECU (requires tuning), but this solenoid will outperform the factory solenoid by flowing better and reacting faster without having to use more power from the ECU. Additionally, Grimmspeed designed their electronic boost controller with a bracket to bolt into the existing provision in your vehicle, and it will come with an OEM-like connector to be a direct plug and play unit which eliminates the need for additional splicing. This also makes it possible to return your vehicle back to stock if you plan on doing so.
EBC vs MBC.
The manual boost controller will allow you to run a higher than stock boost level by preventing the wastegate from opening at its pressure rating. This does create additional boost however once you set your given boost target it will deliver that number throughout the entire rev range. This means that if you don't have the supporting fuel mods then you could potentially hit detonation at redline. Whereas you can tune the boost map in the electronic boost controller to provide maximum boost in the strike zone of the rev range and to overboost like some manual boost controllers can create.
Other features of the Grimmspeed Electronic Boost Control Solenoid include ultra-low profile hose fittings that keep the unit as small and compact as possible. These hose fittings are nickel plated brass which makes them much more durable than the plastic hose fittings which are prone to breaking
* Users can use AN fittings with the solenoid.
* MAC Valve has completely custom made the valve for us(only MAC valve on the market to be custom made for automotive tuning use)..
* Specifically designed by GrimmSpeed to work safely with the factory Genesis ECU (requires tuning) and to reliably handle the vibrations and temperatures of your engine bay!.
* The only direct “bolt in” design for the Genesis. Direct bolt in mounting bracket and hardware included! (specify which model before ordering).
* Faster response and greater flow than any other valve out there. (by more than 10%!).
* Nickel plated brass fittings. (unlike the competitors' failure prone plastic fittings)
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.