We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Features & Product Details
This is Company23’s new innovative Anti-Surge Boost Control Solenoid. Here is an essential part that will eliminate that common internal and external wastegate flutter providing the driver with a consistent, yet a very strong boost curve. This is game-changing boost control technology for the turbocharged flat-four platform, which utilizes patent-pending electronic anti-surge technology.
How does it compare with other 3-port boost control solenoids? The main feature is that it eliminates wastegate flutter. It prevents oscillation in the boost curve, and it makes more horsepower and torque when compared to a detuned map that is focused on eliminating flutter.
When compared to manual style boost controllers, the Company 23 Anti-Surge unit will allow RPM/load dependent boost control. You won’t have to worry about partial throttle/full boost during closed loop. And it does not require re-tuning for temperature or seasonal changes, or even changes in elevation.
Other features include:
• Tuners can create precise boost curves that increase spool and horsepower, by not detuning your vehicle to eliminate boost oscillation.
• Works great on cars ranging from stage 2, and upwards of 800 HP.
• Very tuner friendly. This solenoid can be as simple to tune as your traditional 3-port solenoid.
• Installation is simple with OEM style mounting brackets and electrical connectors. This is a plug-i and start tuning device.
• Crafted from CNC machined and anodized 6061 aluminum housing, and it is completely sealed for long-lasting use.
• The boost controller is a custom 3-port solenoid designed by Company23, and manufactured by MAC.
• 6mm (1/4”) CNC machined hose fittings.
In conclusion if you’re looking for that boost control solenoid that works well with your modifications, and will provide strong boost control, then this is the unit for you. There’s no need to opt for a standalone boost control system. This is an easy plug and play unit that will deliver more performance that is less complex, and cost effective. Works well with factory or aftermarket style turbochargers.
RallySport Guarantee - 30 Days
Items that are covered under the RallySport Guarantee offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy.
RallySport Guarantee items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and must include all the original parts and contents for a refund.
The RallySport Guarantee does not apply to products that have been modified, damaged, misused or abused. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, and freight charges are strictly non-refundable. For more information regarding our freight refund policy, please refer to our return policy page found HERE.